Raiganj’s Biplab Kumar receives appreciation from India Book of Records


Raiganj: Biplab Kumar Mondal of Karnajora, Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal, has received appreciation from the India Book of Records (IBR) for spreading Covid awareness messages among the people.

Mondal spread this awareness in the villages, markets, localities by distributing kites to the kids with awareness messages written on them, by providing masks and offering sanitizers. He also delivered medicines from door-to-door and organized awareness by displaying posters and banners on the motorcycle.

Mondal, born on September 1, 1978, said, “I started my activities from the very beginning of the spread of Covid-19 in our country. I went out on my motorcycle, hanging few banners and posters on it to make people aware. I taught the passers-by how to make a mask with tissue paper and a rubber band. I also distributed handmade masks and sanitizers to the common people, frontline warriors, health workers and drivers.”

The man with a big heart supplied essential medicines door-to-door in the emergency period. He distributed many beautiful kites to the kids to play with. The kites had messages written on them to aware people from Covid-19. He used a special stick with a message written on it to maintain social distance.

“I did my job to keep the people safe from the pandemic situation of Covid-19. I didn't have any target for creating any record or to get any certificate. Many people motivated me to continue this kind of service. Even though at the beginning I didn’t much support from the people of my locality as they thought everything I did was a waste of time and energy. But I did not lose faith and tried to educate them about masks, sanitizers and social distancing,” said Bipalab.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 records made for the India Book of Records

IT company celebrates Chandrayaan 3's moon landing

Record holders make India proud once again

Over 100 HR professionals attend regional meet on labour laws

Producer of The Kashmir Files and Govt should help Kashmiri Pandits: Acharya Manish